See Canyon Cider Co.
Apples were the last things on the minds of the See Canyon founders; That is, until they found themselves nurturing an abandoned apple orchard back to health on their new family farm, nestled just three miles from Avila Bay. See Canyon Cider Company is an independent, 100% family owned and operated craft cider company that ferments balanced and innovative craft ciders, driven by quality, authenticity, and the customer experience.
About the Cider Maker
Cider maker, Chris Lemieux, started making wine in 2007. His highlights include Silver medals at the San Francisco International wine competition and the Los Angeles international wine competition with Domaine Le Mieux wines. Switching gears to hard cider, his experience resulted in apple forward ciders with a complex, subtle and tart finish – like biting into the perfect apple.
- ABV: 8.2%
- Tasting Notes: Hop heads and cider fanatics unite! This cider blends 3 distinct West Coast Hops – Simcoe, Citra, and Cascade – creating strong tropical notes of grapefruit, passion fruit, and lychee. Taste the West Coast with this IPA inspired craft cider.
- Website: http://www.seecanyonhardcider.com
- Email: email@example.com
- FB/Instagram/Twitter: @seecanyonhardcider
Rider Ranch Ciderworks
Rider Ranch Ciderworks is a family cidery nestled in the Santa Cruz mountains making small batches of handcrafted hard cider and wild plum jerkum. Their goal is to create cider that is honest and exceptional with a flavor profile that is balanced and complex. They ensure the use of the best local fruits and pick them at their peak. Their cider contains no additives or sweeteners – just pure, unadulterated cider. All it takes is apples, yeast, and time.
About The Cider Makers
Katie and Eric decided to follow their passion for cider making about 6 years ago. They sold their house to move onto an old homestead orchard in Santa Cruz. All of their ciders are aged at least 9 months and result in very high-quality, wine-like ciders. Eric’s cider-making skills along with Katie’s highly refined palette result in a perfect yin and yang mentality propelling this cider making team to the top.
- ABV: 8.0%
- Tasting Notes: The Pre-Prohibition Pippin is an exceptionally clean and well balanced single varietal cider aged for over 12 months. The Pippin apples produce a very apple-forward flavor and smooth finish.
- Website: http://www.riderranchciderworks.com
- Email: Contact on website
- Instagram: @riderranch
- Facebook: @riderranchciderworks
- Twitter: @riderranchcider
You can find both of these great ciders on our website RIGHT NOW! Visit our online Cider Shop!